Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My First Story

Band Members
Vocals: Hiro
Bass: Nob
Guitar: Sho
Guitar: Teru
Drums: Masack


My First Story is a Japanese Alternative Rock and Post-Hardcore band that formed in 2011. They are currently unter Intact Records. The Vocalist Hiro is actually the younger brother of One OK Rock's vocalist Taka. 


My First Story

Year: April, 2012

Track List:

1. Institution
2. Bullet Radio
3. Second Limit
4. Warning
5. Awake
6. Still
7. Calling You
8. Take it Back!!

Preview - Second Limit
Preview - Bullet Radio
YesAsia


The Story Is My Life

Year: February, 2013

Track List:

1. Preservation
2. The Reason
3. The Story is My Life
4. Gift
5. Lose Your Mind
6. Silence Word
7. Where Come From...
8. Deserve!!

Preview - The Reason
Preview - The Story is My Life
YesAsia


No comments:

Post a Comment